It has been a while, so here is a brief run down of my latest few sessions:
I had one student that needed to re-find an article that another librarian had helped her with. I did manage to find it; there had been a glitch? or a faulty url.
Next I had a student in need of help with Community Resource Vocational Rehab or Monarch. (yikes!) I think I gave some good advice.
(Also in that session, I avoided a very detailed law question. Thank goodness it was picked up before guilt made *me* do it.)
I was very busy last Friday.
I had a question on Lyme disease and the failure rate of testing (statistics vaguely recalled from the Discovery Chanel). I found CDC and HHS references.
I had a question on how to find the OED given the change to the interface in a campus site.
I had a question on the policy on returning books to a public library (college owned books). I could not find anything in the policy to cover this, but gave her the refdesk number.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment