Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Session

Had one question today...although I missed several others that were picked up quickly. (Which was OK since I was also working on a few test scripts.) My question was whether Wells College is wireless. Checked the policies page first -- nothing. Then went to the college website and did a search for "wireless". Found a good page listing all the hotspots and sent the url with the url sending box. Patron seemed happy and wanted to know how much 24/7 cost? Referred her to Wells library with contact info. I coded as "answered" since she had the follow-up info if she really wants to know about the cost.

Re: scripts -- please let me know if you can see the scripts (just a couple that start "Osw"). I couldn't see them today, but perhaps they will come up the next time I sign on. Trouble is, I think they only appear when you are on a chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment