- APA citation
- ILL book for distance learner -- never found the info and needed to refer to home library
- Bryant & Stratton career info -- and the student was really hard to satisfy. The resources suggested by B&S were not enough (first I sent their script with suggestions). I also used some sites from our career guide and actually started sending her resources on the rather extensive guide that B&S has available. I think she was perhaps too paniced to go and explore the list herself -- wanted me to hand deliver good resources.
- B&S -- when is the bookstore taking buy-backs of used textbooks? Do you have any idea how hard it is to find information about B&S on-ground services?? Very hard, in my experience... Anyway, I finally found a number for her home library in Milwaukee and referred her to them. I then contact the policy page contact and suggested that local library phone numbers be listed there.
My observations today were that it's getting a lot busier and that Bryant & Stratton is getting their money's worth!
No comments:
Post a Comment