I had two questions today.
The first question was a student who's professor in a class had told him/her to look up SMART on their website. The student couldn't find it. From what I could get from the student this was an ACA class which seemed to be related to scholarships and financial aid. I could only find a reference to "Smart for Life" in reference to a change status form available from their Financial Aid Office so I was about to respond with contact information to their financial aid office when the person disconnected. The person didn't sign in with a name or email address so I couldn't followup.
The second person was from J & K State in India wanting me to send them information from my library about educational psycholory. I wasn't sure what to do with this question so I stalled form some time by asking him/her to be more specific while I tried to call around to see what you all did with questions from abroad like this. The person disconnected so I didn't have to follow through. What do you do with questions from outside the states?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment